The history of the company dates back to 1944 with the establishment of Adhesives Obrador, Obrador family founded the business of chemicals in an area that, in those years, stood out as the epicenter of manufacturing quality footwear in Spain. In the 80s the brand Adhesives Obrador was already a leader in the Spanish market, enjoying high prestige in the footwear sector.
In that same decade they begin exports, exponentially increasing its market share and sales volume. In 1997 it acquires a leading position in markets such as Mexico, Colombia and Turkey and continues its expansion plans into new footwear producing countries.
In 2006 the strategy of the company goes through diversifying production into other sectors. After a deep corporate restructuring, Adhesives Obrador is introduced into new markets and business areas and wide presence and authority within the world of adhesives.